PIA of VA and DC, Inc.
8751 Park Central Dr., #140
Richmond, Va. 23227
Tel (804) 264-2582
Fax (804) 266-1075
pia@piavadc.com

 
Sales Day with Robert Sutter  -  President of Organic Growth Division at Keystone Insurers Group
Thursday, November 30          8:30 am to 4:30 pm          $99/member; $125/non-member
-Our session with Robert J. Sutter will outline many of the skills and techniques employed by the best producers in our business.
-The Top 20% of Producers write 80% of the business.  The corollary is that 80% of Producers scrap and claw to write the remaining 20%.
-Contrary to what we've all been told, "Knowledge isn't Power". The "Applied Use of Knowledge is Powerful".
-Application, Intentionality, and Repetition of what works are the keys to inclusion in the Top 20.
-Plan on taking away real stratgies for displacing your competition and earning more in 2018.

Download the
registration form or register online.

Update your CPIA designation with the new Advanced Commercial Lines
Nov 14 - Courtyard Marriott - Harrisonburg, VA  ~  Cost is $190  (cannot be used to obtain the CPIA designation)
Download the registration form or register online.


NEW - Required Annuities Training
4 hr Live Webinar taught by national recognized Jerry Rhinehart, CIC,CLU,ChFC,RHU
Approved for 4 Annuity Suitability CE credits in VA  -  $72/member; $87/non-member 
Browse the schedules for webinar dates (only 3 left this year and deadline is 12/31)


Upcoming Events
Friday, Oct. 20, at 7:00 pm.  Price is $30/person.  Contact sheryl@piavadc.com for details for download registration form here.
Attend a webinar.  Check out the webinar schedules for 2017.
Are you about to take your first CIC Institute or thinking about it?  This will help you prepare for it.
CIC,CRM,CISR,CSRM,CPIA &
Pre-Licensing schedules now online. Download Reg. Form or Register Online.

   The National Alliance Online Courses
    
      
 MyPage allows you to download your CE certificates and other
 documents, see when your next update is due, view your history
 and update your contact information.

                        pia_bookstore_banner.jpg

News & Announcements
PIA and U.S. Risk, Inc. are pleased to announce an exclusive Cyber & Privacy Insurance program for PIA Members.   Click here to see if you're at risk.
Need P&C markets?  Want flagship carriers without appointment rules? 
with markets, discounted membership, procedures, contract reviews.  Contact kevin@piavadc.com.

                     
Are you following PIA?               

     
   

     
specialolympics.gif      
   
        

 

 

 

Copyright 2006 PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION of VA & DC Cloud10