PIA of VA and DC, Inc.
8751 Park Central Dr., #140
Richmond, Va. 23227
Tel (804) 264-2582
Fax (804) 266-1075
June 26-28 80th Annual Convention & Trade Fair Details
3 LR/ETH CREDITS + 3 OGI (and a 5% risk management credit with Utica)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR CIC, CISR & CPIA COURSES
Nine scholarships will be awarded at the June Convention in VA Beach.
Deadline to apply has been extended to May 31 so don't delay. Apply today!!
The National Alliance Online Courses
MyPage allows you to download your CE certificates and other
documents, see when your next update is due, view your history
and update your contact information.
- Agency Agreement Review Service
- Virginia Bureau of Insurance
- 2015/2016 Virginia Continuing Education
Agent Info Handbook
- 2015/2016 Resident CE Compliance Schedule
- 2015/2016 CE FAQs (Agent-related)
- Pay 2015/2016 $20 Cont. Fee
- View Virginia CE Transcripts
- PIA National - Alexandria, VA
- Sample Admin. and Technical security policies
- Safeguarding of Customer Information
Are you following PIA?